David Gianulias is the owner of Levendi Winery where he produces numerous types of wine. Owning a winery can be challenging but also very rewarding. If you are thinking about owning a winery or already own one but need some help to make is successful, these tips can help.
The best way to make sure your winery is successful is to be involved with it. You don’t want to start a business and leave it up to other people to operate it. The more you care, the more successful your company will be. Being involved also allows you to quickly deal with issues that may arise.
EXCELLENT QUALITY OF GRAPE AND ROOT STOCK
You want to use the HIGHEST QUALITY GRAPE AND CLONE FROM FIRST CLASS ROOTSTOCK when you make your wine. Your wine will not only taste better, but more customers and clients will be interested in it if they know you are selective about the products and ingredients you use. Taking your time will develop a better tasting wine.
You want to offer your wine to as many people as possible, but you also have to know your target market. You won’t want to send wine that costs thousands of dollars a bottle to a grocery store to be sold and you won’t want to sell a cheaper wine at a high-end restaurant or bar. Make sure you know your market and plan to distribute your wine appropriately.
If you are passionate about wine and think you can make good wine, you may want to open your own winery. Levendi Winery has been very successful thanks to David Gianulias and you can make your winery successful with the tips above.
David Gianulias knows a thing or two about wine as the owner of Levendi Winery. If you love wine but struggle to choose the right one to pair with certain foods, these tips can help. Pairing your wine correctly can make the food and the wine more enjoyable.
Read The Label
Many people don’t really read the wine label and only buy wine based on the color or the name. When you read the label you will get a better understanding of the flavors in the wine and there may even be pairing suggestions. Don’t skip the labels.
A strong meal with rich flavors will need a bold and strong wine to match it. If you are going to be eating a meal with a spicy sauce, red meat or another rich flavor, you will want a bold and hearty wine that can complement it. A light meal will go better with a lighter wine as to not overpower each other.
If you know a wine consists of certain flavors you can match them to the foods you are eating. If you are eating foods that contain a lot of citrus flavors, choose a wine that has similar tones and flavors. This allows them to pair well together.
Many people enjoy wine with meals and David Gianulias knows that not everyone knows how to pair their wine correctly. The above tips can help you pair wine with food so you can enjoy both of them more.
David Gianulias is passionate about wine and even operates his own winery. If you love wine, you want to make sure you are enjoying it to the fullest. These tips can help you taste, smell and experience your favorite wine on a different level.
Let The Wine Breathe
If you want your wine to be as tasty as possible, you should let it breathe for several hours before you drink it. This is especially necessary for red wine. The older the wine, the less time it needs to breathe; the younger, the more time it needs. This allows the flavor to become more robust.
Enjoy The Aroma
A lot of the enjoyment from wine comes from the aroma. Make sure you do not hurry to drink it before you enjoy the aroma. Swirl the wine around in your glass for several seconds before taking your first drink. This will release the fragrance.
You want the wine to coat your mouth when you drink it. Take a sip and swish it around in your mouth before swallowing. You may even want to spit out the first sip after you have tasted it. This allows you to get a direct taste of the wine. Remember to breathe in as you are tasting it to get the full experience.
David Gianulias produces over 30 types of wines at his winery. Each one of them has a unique taste. To truly enjoy wine, follow the above tips to learn how to use all of your senses to experience it.
Learning how to properly taste wine is one of the most significant aspects to enjoying a wine experience according to David Gianulias. As one of the family founders of the Levendi Winery in Napa Valley, California, this is a topic that he knows much about. Here he offers his own instructions for proper wine tasting.
It is important to understand that the mannerisms and customs observed with tasting wine are not meant for show. Each of the four classic wine tasting steps has a purpose that is vital to the overall understanding of the wine that is being presented. When a waiter brings a bottle to be tasted, this is the chance one has to discern if the wine offered is appropriate and at its best for service.
One can tell a great deal just by looking at the color of the wine in their glass. A solid rule of thumb is that if the wine is cloudy or looks to be the wrong color, it should not be drunk. Hold the wine glass against a white backdrop to truly see the color of the wine. Reds that are a lighter color and have more of a brown hue are generally aged longer, while young reds are more purple.
The next step in the tasting process is to smell the wine, thus checking the bouquet. It is important to take a full breath when smelling the wine. If the aroma of the wine is pleasing, the wine will likely b pleasing as well explains David Gianulias.
David Gianulias, a long-time professional in the building and construction industries, knows the ins and outs of the home building process. With his family company, Three G Development, he has supervised the construction of many new homes in Southern California. Building a new home is an exciting venture for any home owner, though the steps may be intimidating. Here he explains the beginning parts of the home building phase.
- When a homeowner decides to build, the first thing they will need is a piece of land to erect their new dwelling. Considering that the land has been purchased, that lot or acreage will need to be prepared. This is the first step to building any new home. If the site is not prepared properly, all types of issues will arise over time.
- Wooded or overgrown lots will need to be cleared for construction. Also, if the land is uneven or not graded efficiently, that should be handled at the beginning. If there is a considerable amount of debris or rocks on the land, those will likely need to be removed with heavy machinery. If the homeowner intends to use a septic tank, its placement will be decided and the well area will be dug.
- Homes that will have a basement will have additional steps at this point, such as digging up the appropriate depth for that room or rooms. Regardless of whether the home has a basement or a slab foundation alone, those areas will need to be framed out after the ground is sufficiently leveled says David Gianulias.
CEO and Founder of Three G Development, David Gianulias, is well versed in the facets of home building. Having worked with his family’s company for many years to build homes and other recognized structures in Southern California, here he offers tips for others who are looking to build their dream home.
- It is important to have a good plan before undertaking a home building project. Improper planning is one of the biggest reasons why home building ventures fails, often costing the home owner a considerable amount of money. Before breaking ground on a new property, double check all of the facts and figures. Verify with the local county as to any ordinances or permit issues that may be in place and keep an inspector on call at all times.
- All home builders need to know how to budget their funds and how to stick to that budget. If poor planning does not cause a home building mess, a faulty budget will. If after planning the home an owner figures a specific cost, expect that cost to be as much as twenty-five to forty percent higher by the time the house is complete. Unfortunately, building a home is one of the times when hidden costs and spending opportunities run rampant. If there is a certain budget, an amount of money that cannot be crossed, the home builder should always try to come in under that budget.
- It is always a good idea to seek help from the professionals. People like contractors, engineers, and architects design and build homes for a living. They are an invaluable reference point for any individual home builder. Their services or consultations may cost the builder, but are worth it in the long-run if it means avoiding a mistake that could be even more costly. Often, these professionals will also have a realistic perspective on the space available and how the home should be laid out for the best flow.
- Many new home builders are wrapped up in the aesthetics of their newly built home, and forget to watch the bare bones. The Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems are parts of the home that are unseen but hugely important. Not only will a poor HVAC system lead to discomfort in the house and higher energy bills, it can also lead to serious health hazards. Proper ventilation, for example, decreases the risk of mold growth. Certain types of mold can be deadly to the home’s inhabitants. Installing HVAC units that are the proper size for the square footage of the home is also important. David Gianulias tells his clients that lighting and window placement is another area where home builders should pay close attention.
David Gianulias and his family have always had a passion for wine, which is one of the many reasons why Levendi Winery has become such a success since it was founded in the year 2000. Though the winery predominantly manufactures white wines, it can’t be denied that a quality red wine is able to provide a slew of benefits to drinkers, especially in terms of their health. Below are some of the many health benefits that are commonly associated with drinking red wine.
Good For Your Heart
Red wine contains an anti-oxidant called Resveratrol, which is able to reduce the amount of saturated fats that clog up your arteries. This leads to better circulation of the blood in your body, which serve to keep your heart in great condition. While it would be inaccurate to say that red wine drinkers are immune from heart disease, those who enjoy a glass every day will certainly enjoy a reduced possibility of suffering from such ailments.
It’s Good For Your Mind
It is widely-believed that red wine works to keep the mind more active, which in turn serves to put off the effects of aging while ensuring you enjoy a higher level of mental agility. Some have also theorized that those who drink red wine on a regular basis are at less risk of suffering from ailments such as Alzheimer’s disease.
David Gianulias entered the wine industry because it is something that his family has always been passionate about and he uses recipes and methods. A good bottle of red wine will contain a substance known as melatonin, which is commonly linked to improving sleep patterns. While this certainly doesn’t mean that you should drink a lot of red wine if you suffer from insomnia, the occasional glass should up your melatonin levels and make it easier to enjoy a regular sleeping pattern.