David Gianulias enjoys listening to music. It is one of his passions. Over the years he has built up a collection of over 250,000 songs.
Gone are the days when you had to find space to store your music CDs. With the latest technology available at our fingertips, storing music has never been so easy. There are several options when it comes to storing music digitally, and each has its pros and cons.
When you store your music digitally, you can either use a cloud service or an external hard disk, which gives you the option of streaming your music via multiple sources. Here are a couple of tips you can use to store your music digitally.
If you have good Internet access and are planning to listen to your music on multiple devices, cloud storage might be your best option. Cloud storage means using the Internet to store your music files in the “cloud”. These storage networks allow you to store and access your music from any device that is connected to the Internet. You can store a variety of files to the cloud and not just your music. Most cloud storage networks offer a free limited storage space and charge an annual fee for larger storage space if you need it.
Portable Hard Drives
If you are not going to be accessing your music on multiple devices via the internet, you might want to use a portable hard drive to store all your music. Portable hard drives come in a variety of sizes and are easy to carry around as well.
David Gianulias has steadily built his collection of music over the years.
David Gianulias is one of the founders of Levendi Winery in California and is known as a wine connoisseur among his friends. Having been born into a family with a legacy of winemaking, he got into the business in 2000 and has since produced several fine tasting wines. He also invested in the co-creation of Innovation Spirits branding company and produced a brand of Tequila named Aga Vie.
David Gianulias knows the importance of choosing the right wine to go with a meal. Choosing the right Chardonnay can be quite challenging for many white wine drinkers because it is the undisputed champion of white wines. However, knowing a little bit about its characteristics will help in making the right choice.
If you are choosing a Chardonnay, you must ensure it is served extremely cold. If you serve it at room temperature, though it is palatable, it will be too bold. Chardonnay has intense flavors and serving it at room temperature will be quite overwhelming. When Chardonnay is chilled, its flavors are toned down and are easily differentiated.
Younger Chardonnay wines are less complex that older ones, since it takes time for the complexities in it to develop. To find out which flavors you prefer, you might want to try a blind taste test. Choose three different Chardonnays, make sure all three bottles are at the same temperature, and taste each one separately. Make sure you cleanse your palate after tasting each wine, and make your choice. David Gianulias knows that the most balanced Chardonnays go well with pasta or shellfish.
CEO and Founder of Three G Development, David Gianulias, is well versed in the facets of home building. Having worked with his family’s company for many years to build homes and other recognized structures in Southern California, here he offers tips for others who are looking to build their dream home.
- It is important to have a good plan before undertaking a home building project. Improper planning is one of the biggest reasons why home building ventures fails, often costing the home owner a considerable amount of money. Before breaking ground on a new property, double check all of the facts and figures. Verify with the local county as to any ordinances or permit issues that may be in place and keep an inspector on call at all times.
- All home builders need to know how to budget their funds and how to stick to that budget. If poor planning does not cause a home building mess, a faulty budget will. If after planning the home an owner figures a specific cost, expect that cost to be as much as twenty-five to forty percent higher by the time the house is complete. Unfortunately, building a home is one of the times when hidden costs and spending opportunities run rampant. If there is a certain budget, an amount of money that cannot be crossed, the home builder should always try to come in under that budget.
- It is always a good idea to seek help from the professionals. People like contractors, engineers, and architects design and build homes for a living. They are an invaluable reference point for any individual home builder. Their services or consultations may cost the builder, but are worth it in the long-run if it means avoiding a mistake that could be even more costly. Often, these professionals will also have a realistic perspective on the space available and how the home should be laid out for the best flow.
- Many new home builders are wrapped up in the aesthetics of their newly built home, and forget to watch the bare bones. The Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems are parts of the home that are unseen but hugely important. Not only will a poor HVAC system lead to discomfort in the house and higher energy bills, it can also lead to serious health hazards. Proper ventilation, for example, decreases the risk of mold growth. Certain types of mold can be deadly to the home’s inhabitants. Installing HVAC units that are the proper size for the square footage of the home is also important. David Gianulias tells his clients that lighting and window placement is another area where home builders should pay close attention.
David Gianulias, a long-time professional in the building and construction industries, knows the ins and outs of the home building process. With his family company, Three G Development, he has supervised the construction of many new homes in Southern California. Building a new home is an exciting venture for any home owner, though the steps may be intimidating. Here he explains the beginning parts of the home building phase.
- When a homeowner decides to build, the first thing they will need is a piece of land to erect their new dwelling. Considering that the land has been purchased, that lot or acreage will need to be prepared. This is the first step to building any new home. If the site is not prepared properly, all types of issues will arise over time.
- Wooded or overgrown lots will need to be cleared for construction. Also, if the land is uneven or not graded efficiently, that should be handled at the beginning. If there is a considerable amount of debris or rocks on the land, those will likely need to be removed with heavy machinery. If the homeowner intends to use a septic tank, its placement will be decided and the well area will be dug.
- Homes that will have a basement will have additional steps at this point, such as digging up the appropriate depth for that room or rooms. Regardless of whether the home has a basement or a slab foundation alone, those areas will need to be framed out after the ground is sufficiently leveled says David Gianulias.
Serving as one of the founders of the Levendi Winery in California, David Gianulias is known amongst his friends as a great resource for wine knowledge. Many people ask him how he chooses which wine to bring to a gathering or function held by someone else. To answer their queries, he gives the following advice.
- For those who are new to the world of wine, selecting the right offering for a dinner party or other occasion can be very intimidating. Before shopping for a wine choice, it is important to ask a few questions and understand the nature of the gathering. Armed with a little knowledge beforehand will make the whole process easier and overall more successful.
- In most cases, wine selection will firstly be determined by the food that is being served at the event. Knowing how to pair wine with food is something that is learned over time. There are, however, a few standard rules that can make even the novice wine connoisseur have an easier time in choosing.
- If the event will also serve food that is bold in flavor, the wine must accentuate and have the ability to stand up to those robust flavors. This is often the case when red meats, game, and acidic or tomato based pasta sauces are being served. For these types of menus, choose a red wine. If the food served will be lighter in flavor, such as chicken, fish, or creamy sauces, choose a white wine. The exception to this rule is when spicy foods are served. Regardless of whether the foods would fit into the traditional red or white categories, it is smart to pair spicy foods with a sweeter wine to promote balance on the palate.
- If the event will not have food served as well, a few classic choices for sipping wines include a Cabernet, Pinot Noir, or Riesling. Certain Sauvignon Blancs are also good for simple sipping without the accompaniment of foods.
- The next choice Gianulias will make is based on the region where the grapes were grown. He is of course partial to the Napa Valley region, though knows that many fabulous vintages are found around the world. He recommends that those who are new to wine play it safe and select wines from France or the Tuscan region of Italy.
- To narrow down his selection at this point, he must choose a specific varietal or blend. If, for example, he has determined that a red wine from Australia will be the hit of the party, he often selects a Syrah. Depending upon the food and the region, there are still many delicious choices at hand, explains David Gianulias.
Chief executive officers (CEOs) have a high powered position and a great deal of responsibility. In January of 2007, David Gianulias became the president and CEO of G Companies, a real estate development, building, and portfolio management company. He is a third generation homebuilder who worked hard to make his way up through the company. Successful CEOs are often hardworking individuals who are dedicate to their careers and companies.
Dedication is an essential part of success for any CEO. As the chief executive officer, you need to believe in your company and want to do everything possible to make the company, as a whole, successful. It is important for you to be completely dedicated to the company itself and to the employees of your company. This is one of the most important tips for success.
Another tip for succeeding as a CEO is to be as innovative as possible. You should always be looking for ways to expand your company. It is important to find unique ways to grow that will increase your company’s profit and popularity.
A third key to succeeding as a CEO is networking. Every professional should develop great networking skills. As the CEO of a company, you should work on making connections throughout your industry. These connections could lead to future investors, and opportunities for growth.
Becoming a CEO often requires a lot of hard work and ambition. David Gianulias is the successful CEO of a homebuilding company in California. He spent years working his way up to this position, and works hard to keep his company successful.
Successful entrepreneurs are often hard working and ambitious. David Gianulias is a businessman and entrepreneur. He has started several of his own businesses and is often met with success. In 1995, he started Cal Star Development, a company that purchased foreclosed properties, and then helped first time home buyers get a house. In 2000, he opened Levendi Winery, which combined his passion for business and his love for wine making. He is a skilled businessman who has made many successful endeavors into the business world. He has given several lectures at the University of California, Santa Barbara on entrepreneurship. Succeeding as an entrepreneur requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and ambition.
One tip for succeeding as an entrepreneur is to set goals for yourself. Most entrepreneurs have a vision for a business. At the beginning of an entrepreneurial journey, a vision is just the first step. For some people these visions and ideas never become a reality. Others, however, are able to turn a vision into a thriving business. This can be accomplished by setting short term and long term goals. Your ultimate goal should be to keep your business afloat. Your short term goals may include developing a business model, gathering the startup funds for your business, creating a product, and marketing yourself. By setting yourself short term goals, you are making each step of your entrepreneurial endeavor accessible.
A second tip for succeeding as an entrepreneur is to be mentally and physically prepared for hours of work. As a new business owner, you will spend countless hours running your business, helping clients, and networking in your industry. It is important to put in this time and this effort. The harder you work, the better chance your business will have of succeeding. Entrepreneurs who build successful businesses are not afraid of hard work and long hours.
A third tip for succeeding is to market and network. The easiest way to grow and expand is to market you company, and talk with other business owners. You should use marketing and advertising techniques to gather more clients and customers for your business. You should also take every opportunity to network. If you spend time learning about your competition and meeting with other business owners in your industry, you may be able to create a more successful business model. Networking may also help you find potential investors or business partners. Networking is a great way to make important business connections in your industry.
Entrepreneurs take a major risk when they decide to open a business. That risk may pay off for individuals who are innovative, hardworking, and ambitious. David Gianulias is a businessman and a veteran entrepreneur. He loves running his own companies and finding new business endeavors.